Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Post

This is my first attempt at blogging. I love reading other blogs and a friend and I have been chatting about starting our own blogs. We told each other that we wouldn't tell anyone about them until the blogs were up and going! Ha! Friends keep telling me this is a learning process so I hope to know what I'm doing before too long.

If you're reading this blog, then you already know who I am and probably my life story. Ha! If you somehow stumbled on my blog- my name is Cassie and I've been married to my hubby Brad for over a year now. We are currently living in Hinkle with our 11 month old Mastiff, Amos Moses.

I hope to use the blog to keep my family and friends up-to-date on my life since I seem to be so busy these days; plus I'd like a way to keep track of things! A friend of mine, Jenessa, has tried to get me into scrapbooking, but I don't have that much time these days. I think blogging will be quicker and easier for me- plus it will force me to keep my photo albums up to date!

No comments: