Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amos Moses

I was washing the cover to Amos' bed and thought I hid his mattress... until I found him like this! Snoozing!
Out like a light!

One Sunday when Brad was gone to Arkansas, I left the living room and come back to find him like this! He knows not to be on the couch! He hasn't been on it in probably 4-6 months.

I may or may not have made him move... Remember, Brad was in Arkansas and I miss my "lap dog"!



I thought we'd gotten away with it until one day this week we came in and found him like this!
Notice my nice throw he's laying on?
I asked him, "Amos, are you supposed to be on the couch?" and he turned his head up!
He's as long as our couch! Tip of nose to end of tail!
We may or may not be going to get a new blanket to lay put on the couch since I may or may not have convinced Brad that I need lap dog.


No comments: