Amos- -what have you been up to these days?
He has enjoyed this random snowy weather we've gotten a few times this year. It takes him a bit to warm up to it but then he acts as if it's the best thing ever. He's taken on a nice eating spurt, but according to the scales he hasn't gained a pound {must be nice!}. Amos has discovered his new favorite toy. He actually got this as a Christmas gift from Chloe, but I just got around to giving it to him. He has a tendency to destroy things so I space out his new toys. This is his first squeaker toy in a while so we weren't sure how he would react. For those of you that don't know, he is a "special" dog. Well, he LOVED it. Still loves it. I'm shocked at how long this toy has lasted. I might need to invest in other toys in the Martha Stewart line. This one is very similar, but Amos' is striped like a candy cane.
As with any house dog, he leads a rather boring life! He has been going to visit my parents more than usual lately and they have been spoiling him. One day Brad and I came to pick him up and he was in my parents' bedroom on the floor and covered with two blankets. Spoiled much?!
I was sitting on the couch one night while Brad was in AR hunting. I look over and Amos is crawling onto the love seat. I should have gotten up and stopped him, but I just sat there frozen. I can't believe he just decided to crawl up there while I was in the room {he's not allowed on furniture}. I ran and grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics. He acted like he didn't care if he got in trouble or not so I just let him stay there :)
He was tired of lying down so he thought he's just chill on the couch for a bit. Isn't that adorable?
This one was just a sweet shot of my baby. Couldn't help but post it.

1 comment:
Ain't that the truth! That one might take a little while. I am thinking your "B" section will be longer than any others hehe.
Post a Comment