Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WILW

Whew! It feels like forever ago since the last time I did a WILW post! I'll keep it short and sweet {or try}...
Don't forget to visit Jamie!
 I'm loving this weather change, but I'm not loving my frizzy hair! I couldn't find my usual go-to hair helper, but I found and bought this. So far I'm loving it-- just make sure not to use too much!
 I'm loving my super cool "butt pillow" similar to this one, but mine is bright yellow!! I fell two weeks ago and "cracked my coccyx" {gotta love when you know the nurse!}. So I've been sporting this cool fella, nicknamed "Mr. Cheerio".
Just to be clear: I'm not loving the broken tailbone!
I'm also loving pain meds :) HAHA I am NOT a druggie... {you try working 8 hours a day IN a chair with a broken tailbone!} I've started taking Ibuprofen 800mg and I'm loving them! 
 I'm loving this week for a few reasons! Sunday was my sweet grandmother's birthday. Tuesday was my sister's birthday and Thursday will be my niece's birthday! We've been partying all week!

I'm loving this post that I wrote yesterday. Please check it out and leave me some love comments. I need to be reminded I'm somewhat normal. :)

I'm also loving that I put up our Columbus Day sign Monday. That means we get a 4 day work week very soon!

I'm loving that I'll be spending a week here sometime soon! Too bad Brad will be in class all week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Cheerio!