Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday 15

I have absolutely no idea where to start with a catch up post. Things have been bananas lately! I'm going to post the first 15 thoughts that pop into my head. Bare with me... :)
  1. We sold the house! I'm still sad and happy that I've only stalked it once.
  2. We moved everything into a storage unit. I spent lots and lots of time researching and organizing. I can honestly say I know where 95% of things are. Plus they're packed away with dryer sheets {to keep bugs away}, wooden pallets {to keep things off the floor}, drop cloths {to keep the wood furniture protected}, plastic, mouse poison, moisture catcher thingys and lots of bug spray. I feel much better now.
  3. I still haven't finished unpacking and organizing the apartment though. There are about 3 more tubs I need to work on. It doesn't help that Brad has moved in some of his hunting crap things already. 
  4. I would have liked to finish the unpacking part, but I've been busy lately. Plus I can't sit in the floor to sort through things or sit on the couch and bend over digging in plastic tubs. 
  5. My broken tail bone seems to be healing nicely. I'm very impatient though and want it to be done with... NOW. Combine that with the fact that I forget it's broken and then bad things happen. Long drives (over 30 minutes) are still not fun; neither is sitting at my desk at work. 
  6. Brad and I went to an air show in Millington, TN a few weeks ago (pics to come soon) and had a good time. This was before I knew my tail bone was broken. I couldn't figure out why I was hurting SO badly. I was sitting in one of those folding chairs that you carry in a bag and I could barely move at the end of the show (almost 3 hour drive, 6 hour show and 3 hour drive home). I normally have a good tolerance for pain, but that was driving me crazy!!
  7. The next week Brad went to another one in Halls, TN or somewhere around there. He took a ride in a cool plane (pics to come). I stayed home :)
  8. Last weekend I drove to AR and met Brad at his workplace. We hopped in a plane and flew south to Inverness, MS for "Duster Doings". Basically this older ag pilot lets all of his ag pilot friends fly in and spend the day swapping stories and eating. It was an hour flight down and then a little more than an hour back {strong wind!} and so flippin' bumpy. It was my first flight in a 4 seater plane and my first flight to ride in the backseat {I don't even ride in the backseat of a car!!}. I didn't throw up, but I did come close on the flight back!
  9. Brad is registered for a week long ag course in Ft. Pierce, Florida! Guess who will be taking a week vacation and going with him? Me! The room is booked and the rental car is booked and we're ready to go! Just a few more weeks... I'm going to miss Amos though!! I've never been away from him for this long before. Amos is a special needs dog so I'm worried about him, but I know my mom and dad will take good care of him!
  10. Courtney {my sis} turned 29 and Chloe turned 6 last week. We partied Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday! I was party pooped out!
  11. I have no idea what this weekend holds and that's ok... I have a few things in mind.
  12. Monday is Columbus Day!! That means no work for me Monday!! Woot woot! I'm thrilled about this. Over the moon excited. I'm so ready for a day off.
  13. My mom, sister, niece and I plan on shopping Monday. Lord help us! Chloe hates shopping, I'm crippled, mom's crippled and Courtney has a heart condition. Fun times! Ha! Court and Clo are going on a cruise soon so they're looking for cruise clothes. Chloe needs fall clothes. Mom is just going {although we might convince her to buy a thing or two}. I'm in desperate need of fall clothes. I have sweaters, plenty of sweaters, but nothing to wear in fallish weather.
  14. Amos threw up four times this week. I have no idea why. He's such a sickly dog. He started chewing on his toy last night so I think he's finally feeling better.
  15. I plan on posting pictures very soon! I have so many I need to upload and edit and hopefully I'll have time to do that soon.
Happy Friday!!!


No comments: