Thursday, December 22, 2011

Las Vegas!!

Sunday, December 4th, Brad and I flew out of Memphis headed west! We had a short stop in LA {which ended up taking twice as long} then on to Las Vegas!
The view from our room!

Another view

The reason we were IN Vegas! Brad accepted his award! :)

Ignore the goofy face-- see the red splotches all over the left side of his head? He burned himself with grease!!

The lights were my favorite part!




Look at that view!

Stratosphere!

View from the top of the Stratosphere

Love.this.view.


 The next pictures are taken with my phone...
Waiting on our next flight from LA to Vegas... Brad wasn't too happy!


Vegas at night all lit up

Brad accepting his award and posing with a guy from BASF and the 2011 President of the NAAA


He was interviewed! You can find it on www.agwired.com.



The ladies took a trip to Saks Fifth Avenue for a little shopping trip. We met Jo AND the $400 candle... $400!!!

I know nothing about betting, but the Hilton had this little area stashed in the back- complete with comfy chairs and these gigantic tv screens!

We also toured the Cowboy Christmas Expo next door and I found these!





Fremont Street! {Old Vegas}

He was missing his four front top teeth and smelled awful... OMGeee awful.








This tree was in the Treasure Island Casino {We went to Gilley's} and will be the inspiration for my 2012 tree!



What I had waiting on me when we got back... :(
 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I PROMISE TO CATCH UP SOON!!!

No comments: