skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Taylors
Tales of the Taylors and our journey through this crazy life...
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Dani's Skating Party
Dani Paige's birthday party
at the skating rink was on Saturday, March 27th.
Chloe's first skating party
All by herself!
Chloe and the birthday girl!
The only time the party-goers were still enough for a picture
Chloe and her Mammy posing for a quick picture!
The 3 youngest grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild: Chloe, Dani Paige, Savannah Grace, and John Aaron
All of the grandchildren {plus Chloe}
Sorry about the red eyes!! I cannot correct them without putting dark blotches on our faces. I hate that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Cassie
I'm in my late 20's and in a whole new world at the moment. I have the sweetest Mastiff named Amos Moses and the best niece anyone could ask for. I never expected to be where I am now, but I'm trying to make the best of it.
View my complete profile
Labels
Amos
(62)
Apartment
(9)
Arkansas
(11)
Books
(2)
Brad
(109)
Chloe
(35)
Christmas
(15)
Confessions
(7)
Crazy busy life
(67)
Dance
(5)
Driving Lessons
(2)
Fall
(18)
Family
(27)
Floods
(2)
Flying
(15)
Food
(37)
Friday Five
(18)
Friends
(37)
Goals
(3)
Hinkle House
(36)
Holidays
(4)
Me
(68)
Obsessions
(6)
Oxford
(4)
Pets
(9)
Prixie
(10)
Random
(32)
Rants
(9)
Recipes
(5)
Road Rage
(3)
School
(3)
Shopping
(43)
Small towns
(11)
Snow
(2)
Sonic
(11)
Thankful
(2)
Trips
(10)
TV
(6)
Vacation
(20)
WILW
(13)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(66)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(44)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(7)
Friday Five X 3
Mississippi School of Banking
Sara's Baby Shower
Dani's Skating Party
My Patient
February Snow Day
Schedule
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(71)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment