To help, I decided I'd post my March-April schedule :)
March 1- 2nd wedding anniversary, Brad's doctor's appt
March 11- Brad's surgery
March 12, 13, 14- Pug, Billy Joe, and Anthony come in
March 17- Brad's surgery follow-up in Columbus
March 18-19- Levi stays with us
March 19-21- Brad in Birmingham
March 22-28- Levi stays with us
March 24- private celebration for a divorce and paternity test (looooong story)
March 27- skating birthday party, shopping in Tupelo
March 28- baby shower and Passion Play with family
April 1-4- Pug stays with us
April 2- Brad's appointment in Columbus, visitation for family friend
April 3- funeral for family friend
April 4- Easter, family get-together at church
April 6- Brad back to work
April 9- Brad's 29th birthday, eating with family
April 10- hot air balloon race, Brad's long cross country, eating with family
April 11-17 MS School of Banking in Oxford
April 16-18- Pug, Haley, and Tyler staying with us
April 21- John Aaron's birthday
Keep in mind, this is only the "big" things that filled my days besides work :) HA! So, forgive me for the lack of posts. I am still having trouble uploading pictures and I haven't had time to try to do them from home. Maybe sometime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment