Levi's puppy, Mika-
she has really pretty eyes, but they showed up red and when I tried to correct them they changed colors.
Miya and Mika trying to figure out what that large thing was... {it was Amos!}
Levi posing with Mika
Notice the time! We got in bed at 12:30 and got up at 5:30 to get ready for the air show!
Miya- I tried to get more pictures of her, but she is quick!
Not taking her eyes off Amos!
Watching and watchign and watching...
Amos started barking at them!
Amos really did enjoy the pups! We let them all play in the kitchen for a little while, but Amos thougth they were "toys" so we separated them for a bit. I was scared my 170lb dog would hurt the 20lb pups! They were walking and running and jumping and sniffing every inch of the kitchen and Amos would prance over to his bed and lay down like "this is MY bed". As soon as he would get up, the pups would run over there and jump on his bed. Then he would run them off and it would start all over again! I got a few minutes of video, but can't get it posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment