Monday, July 12, 2010

Chloe Dancing

Saturday, Chloe and her dance team performed at a benefit. In Chloe's age group, there were only two girls to show {her and another girl}. They danced to Alvin and the Chipmunks and had a good time.

Later, mom, Courtney, and I went to Wal-Mart and we all broke off and went our separate ways. Chloe {still wearing her dance outfit} decided she would go with me. Normally she is pretty bashful, but Saturday she was standing in the buggy while doing her dance moves and singing. So not like her, but so funny! Mom said the outfit must have given her the extra oomph to do those things. We were walking around having a good time {both of us getting looks for acting goofy} and she said "Aunt Cassie, I wish you could be in our family." I told her I am in her family and she said "nuh-uh, we're Wilbanks and you're not. I've got Brian Wilbanks and Courtney Wilbanks and Chloe Wilbanks, and you're just Aunt Cassie". I almost cried from laughing at her. She was SO serious about it. Then she said "see, you're not in my family". Out of the mouths of babes...




No comments: