Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hinkle House Tour- Master Bedroom

You've seen the living room; now it's time for the master. I don't really have a certain order, but I guess you can say I'm moving clock-wise around my house!

Our lovely "before" pictures. You can see the color they painted on the walls in the bedroom, bathroom, and cabinets. We had some nasty carpet, too.
This is where the bed is now...
AFTERS! :)
When you walk in from the hallway, our bed is on the left.

This is to give you an idea of how tall the ceilings are!

The door to the hallway is on the left of the chest {or chest of drawers depending on what you call it :))


Hallway door on left; bathroom door on right {yes, it's a clown size door- you should see my 6'1 hubby walk through/under it}. The fish bowl holds Brad's loose change. The picture was taken as Brad and I were leaving in the limo after our wedding. The candle & candle holder are from the wedding too.

Our dresser! Another wedding picture; a piece of pottery with "Taylor" made by Hinkle Creek Pottery and we live in Hinkle :) My grandmother gave me the plant-stand to use as a night stand since ours won't fit against the wall. It works out really well!

The door on the left is my tiny closet and the door on the right goes into the living room.
Now you can see all three doors {closet, living room, hallway)

My "night-stand" is a black bar stool- it's the only thing small enough to fit into that space and I have to have a night-stand.

Notice from the front, you can't really tell what sort of lamp we have...

That's because Brad was allowed to help decorate...


In October of 2005, my apartment in Oxford was broken into while I was home for a wedding. The thieves stole my entire jewelry box filled with jewelry. That Christmas, Brad gave me a new jewelry box---- and it was filled with jewelry {earrings, necklaces, bracelets)!


That's the end of the tour! Thanks for stopping by! :)





No comments: