First, Brad and I made a trip to Stuttgart, Arkansas {and several other small AR towns}. We went to the huge Mack's PW sale on September 29 {or was it Oct 1?} We met Pug in some town the went shopping! We both loaded up on things- I got t-shirts and a pullover and Brad got plenty of "toys". After that it was time to eat and then the boys wanted to do some target shooting. As sort of a payment for all the manly-ness, Pug took us to another town to do a little girl shopping! Hello Hay's! They have a huge tent sale and then a nice selection inside. I didn't take too long picking out some new jeans {funny story, Pug is a much better shopper-helper than Brad-- especially picking out jeans :)}. Then off to yet another town to eat. I can't remember the name, but they give HUGE servings of food. HUGE. Plus they had a salad bar/vegetable bar. We made it home sometime around midnight. There was a downside to that day- while I was off work having fun with Brad, my boss was laying off six people. Six. This is when I stopped blogging...
I started helping out in Operations right after that. I went from working 8:15-4:30/5 to working 8-630ish. Plus it's non stop the entire time I'm there. Oh, and since I'm so busy during the day, I got my own company laptop to work from home when I need to. I'm ex.haus.ted when I get home. Poor Brad learned after about two weeks that if he wanted to eat, then he better get to cooking! :) I have no time to blog at work- heck, I barely have time to think at work. Then when I get home I can barely keep my eyes open. I know, I know... blah blah blah, I'm thankful for my job, but geez! To make things worse, one girl went on maternity leave. So I'm basically doing three jobs now. I'll be glad when January 31 gets here - that's her first day back.
I haven't been doing so hot with picture taking either. Since I left off, Chloe and Courtney both celebrated birthdays, we went to Arkansas, we've celebrated Thanksgiving at Mama Lynn's and Brad's parents and we've had Christmas at my parents', the Dixon side, the Taylor side, Brad's parents, the Tennyson side and Aunt Biggen's. I don't have near enough pictures!
Today's the first and I'm watching the State game {aka Gator bowl} for the second time so I think I'm going to recap Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment