Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part 2

Christmas Day was just as busy! We started out by going to Brad's parents first. We decided to swap gifts first then eat breakfast. Again, Brad's parents were too good to us. Brad and I both loaded up with things including needed things and fun things. I am in love with my GPS. I hardly go places {insert sad note, I haven't slept in another bed since April when I went to banking school}, but this thing is super cool. I can change cars and voices and with a push of a button, I can find the nearest food places, shopping, etc. I'm dying to try it out somewhere other than Corinth and Tupelo. Brad opened a few cool gifts then it was time to open "our" gifts. Brad's dad got an inversion table so Brad tried it out on his back. It was pretty cool. Sadly, we couldn't hang around to eat waffles- it was time for the Tennyson's!

We visited with Dad's side of the family and ate a tasty lunch. We didn't hang around too long. Brad's back was bothering him and we had to get home to let Amos out. I talked with Mamaw about sewing and she's going to help me learn how to use my new machine!

We got home and hooked up some of our new toys (Blue Ray player and Wii). I really wanted a nap, but nope! It was time for my final stop. Brad had to skip this one so I was flying solo. We had soups and snacks and played dirty Santa after the kids opened their gifts. It was nice to hang out with the whole family since I had to miss the yearly Christmas family vacation this year. I couldn't take off work due to the shortage, but the family had a great time in the mountains.

It's such a busy, tiring, stressful time traveling around from place to place, but I'm so thankful to have such a large, close family.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments: