Thursday, April 14, 2011

G is for Great Day

It's a great day... for a survey! :)


Current book(s): I just finished reading this...

but I will be starting this asap...
Current playlist: My iPod is completely random things {and I keep it on shuffel}, but Daniel Powter is on at the moment


Current color: Blue and orange


Current drink: water :( I would LOVE a doctor pepper right now! Or Coke, or Mountain Dew, or well... anything with caffeine!


Current food: brown sugar and cinnamon bagel

Current favorite show: Bones, Parenthood, House Current wishlist: vacation!!

Current needs: To not be at work for a few days, to finally get unpacked and settled, to be done with the Hinkle House


Current triumphs: Giving up my house to move next door to the 'rents and surviving 2+ weeks!


Current bane(s) of my existence: Not enough time to do everything I want/need to do {and the cash to do it :)}


Current celebrity crush: I wouldn't really call this "current"; this crush is very old! Current blessing: The {free} option of moving next door to the 'rents, a free place for Brad to stay, and Amos finally starting to adjust to the move! Plus friends and family that have or are helping!

Current indulgence: Big Mac! These things are SO good. Too bad they don't put the special sauce on regular size burgers... hehehe Current outfit: Gray pants, fuschia short sleeve t and black sweater


Current excitement: "Shopping" in Kayla's closet, zumba tonight, it's almost Friday, etc... :) C


Current mood: Content


Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayla likes you shopping in her closet too!!! =)