

Savannah Grace with her mom, dad, and sister, Dani Paige...
Levi is in town for a few days so he's come by to visit and spend the night a few times. He's still driving a rental car (goofy insurance company) and this time he's driving a brand spanking new Lincoln MKX. He was kind enough to let me drive it and I fell in love. Don't get me wrong, Prixie is my girl for a loooong time, but it was nice! It has all of the "extras" including heated and cooled seats (my fave) and a warning system when you back up too close to something plus, well, I could go on and on, but I'll just let you know I really thought about trading Prixie in for something a little newer and nicer. That thought quickly passed though!
Yesterday we threw a baby shower for a girl here at the bank. She's due to have a little boy around Thanksgiving! Those pictures are still on my card so I'll upload those later. I also got to have lunch with a good friend, Whitney. We never have lunch together anymore-- we stay so busy; it's sad! I'll see her again Monday when we have Bunco at my house! I'm excited about everyone coming over, but I'm dreading all the cleaning and straightening up I'm going to have to do. Brad is supposed to be leaving Friday after work going to Arkansas to hunt and work. I know I'll have a pile of camo and clothes to clean up Sunday night before they come over Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment