I saw this little questionnaire on someone else’s blog the other day and thought it would be fun to do. I'm sort of in a blogging rut anyway.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
I try not to snack while I’m blogging. It’s hard to keep up with how much you are eating! Plus, I don’t blog that often and when I do, I’m usually at work rushing through it.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My unemotional answer is a ponytail holder. Yes, I’m weird
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
This is hard! I just got back from the mountains and love them. The beach is nice too. The farm? Eh, not so much. Too much work!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Probably laundry
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
My mom or my aunt Shelly- depends who you ask and what I’m doing.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
I like to socialize but staying at home is not that common these days. I love being at home (mostly, when I’m home alone).
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
Tough question! I love Pretty Woman (or anything with Julia Roberts); I like action movies too though… it’s hard to chose just one!
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I used to sleep in it every now and then now it’s a mandatory thing that I take it off.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I've always wanted to learn sign language. I think it would be so interesting.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Not sure… Brad would say I’m good at making things disappear! Ha!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
I don’t know. I often sit back and ask myself “what was I thinking?” Kidding!
12. What is something you love to smell?
Vanilla, caramel, cinnamon, blueberry; ok, anything smelling like food! All of my candles smell sweet!
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Hmm… I irritate people? Surely not! Probably my road rage. I know I have an issue and I try to do better.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
I would love to answer “savings account!” but that just doesn’t happen too often. I am in a shopping mood lately!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I do both, I think. I laugh the hardest when Brad’s laughing.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kirkland’s, Hobby Lobby, Old Navy (in no particular order)— I could also answer Tanger Outlet in Pigeon Forge and Opry Mills Mall in Nashville. Both are “places” to shop!
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Read. I love to read. Never have the time to concentrate and when I do, I’d rather spend my time zoning out to TV. I love it when I don’t have to think- I can just sit and watch. Since we’re on the subject, do y’all watch The Big Bang Theory? Love the nerds.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Definitely frugal. I don’t buy anything unless it’s on sale or I have a coupon {ok, sometimes there are things that I have to HAVE}
19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Hmmm….
20. Would you want to be famous?
Some of the perks would be nice (money, house, clothes, freebies). The following and mobbing at every opportunity? Not so much. I’d rather not have all of America knowing where I was every minute of every day last week and what I ate or drank or wore or bought. Too much!
1 comment:
I LOVE Big Bang Theory!! Probably one of my favorite shows! I want a friend just like Sheldon! :)
Post a Comment