Monday, October 5, 2009

We Survived! :)

Let's just recap the fun... shall we?

Friday- after work I cleaned the house (not all, just what I had the energy to do). Brad and I decided to go eat at a cafe close to the house. The food was good, but the wait was terrible. I think we'll stick to calling our order in when we eat there.
Saturday- wake up bright and early (7am)- leave the house at 8am- get to Iuka at 9am. We were going to an "air show" at the Iuka airport. What we saw was basically an antique plane show. Sure, they flew in and landed then we got to check them out, but we were expecting aerobatics of some sort. Not a complete let down though. I did take pictures and I'll try to post them soon. We left there around 12 drove home and let Amos out. Then we drove back to town to take care of the in-laws' dogs. After doggie work was over we headed to Starkville- detoured to the Mossy Oak store in West Point. Brad had to have new waders. I'm not complaining though- there were like half price! Yippee! We finally made it to Starkville and tailgated for a bit with the in-laws then we headed to the game. We made it home around 1 am Sunday.
Sunday- church then home to do some laundry; had a quick nap then back to town we go. We finished up his dad's birthday gift and went to meet them. We went to Memphis to eat at Carrabba's with Brad's parents, brother, sister, and grandparents. Brad was lucky enough to drive his grandparents to Memphis, in their Lincoln towncar, in the pouring down rain. It was a long drive, but the food was great. We headed back to his parents' to eat yummy caramel cake. Got home around 10, did more laundry, then crashed for the night.
Monday- overslept! Imagine that?! I'm at work now; Brad's back at the doctor's office. I have several errands to run today then it's home to pack!!!!!

Have a great week! I'll try to post pictures later today or possibly tomorrow. I'll be off from work Wednesday-Friday and then Monday's a holiday so I have plenty of work to keep my busy today and tomorrow! :)

No comments: