Tuesday, March 2, 2010

These are the places we visited! We stopped for lunch in Columbus at McAlister's. Then, we headed for Tupelo to do a few things. Amos needed more food (imagine that?) so we stopped there first. Then we ran in Bed Bath and Beyond so I could pick up a few pants hangers. We made a quick stop in Wal-Mart (Brad's looking at their new phones) and Sam's. Next up was Old Navy (disappointment). I don't have the body build to wear the maxi-dresses and that's all they had. Finally, we decided to eat at Red Lobster. We sat in Old Navy's parking lot for 30 minutes trying to decide where to eat. We finally took out a quarter and started eliminating places. We got home at 7pm (after leaving at 6am)-- which was just in time to watch "The Bachelor". Complete let down, even though I heard who he chose. It was a long day, but a good day. I don't remember the last time Brad and I spent that much time together in one day. And we didn't even threaten each other! HAHAHA!

This week is already full for me too!

I didn't get a picture of Brad and me on Valentine's or yesterday. I thought about it last night as I was washing my make-up off. I'll try to get one today though! We don't have many pictures of us :( Speaking of pictures, February has come and gone and I haven't finished my February to-do list. I'm making that my March goal now... ha!

No comments: