Monday, November 9, 2009

Catching Up-- Part 3

Some days I think I'll never get caught up...

My mom's church recently took a group to the pumpkin patch in town. Here's a few pics...

Chloe riding piggy-back on her Mammy...

Train ride... notice her nails are painted!

We're so proud of her for riding by herself. That's not like her at all.



I really did have intentions of visiting my friend's family's pumpkin patch, but we just didn't make it. It's hard to carve out one day where we are all free :(


I also got bored and took a few pictures of my fall things...

My door wreath... was on my front door, but didn't show up against the red so I moved it to the back. Amos wasn't too happy!

Didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it


Long story why our dvd player is sitting on top of the tv... the dead tv.


Absolutely love this $10 pumpkin from Kirkland's. Too bad they sold out before I could get another one :(

Still a work in progress (for next year)

Above my cupboard

I think that's it for this post. Stay tuned for Part 4 sometime soon!


No comments: