Halloween 10/31---> we went out to eat then to a friend's party. We were the only married couple there and except for the guy's parents', Brad was the oldest. Didn't stay long, but long enough to see some wild costumes. Heard it got pretty exciting after we left, but we just aren't exciting people! HA!
11/2-11/5---> Noting too exciting. I helped Jenessa put up one of her Christmas trees. We put up her 15' HUGE tree with TONS of glittery things. We spent two days on that. Brad also took his dad flying for the first time. They went at sunset and flew a little after it got dark. He seemed to really enjoy it. He also got up early two mornings and flew before work. He said it's pretty nice then!
11/6 After work (where the crazy ding-bats came out of the wood-works) Brad and I went to eat at Pizza Grocery then home. We went to bed early so I could get up and wake him up at 4 Saturday morning.
11/7 4am comes really early-- even before the rooster crows! Got Brad up and sent him on his way to go hunting. I got up at 7 and went to Tupelo for a little shopping. Amos got new dog food, Brad got snacks from Indianola Pecan House and Jenessa got a birthday gift. Don't worry; I bought a good bit for myself! Jeans, a sweater, a coat (maybe Santa Claus will reimburse me for that) and some gold berries for my Christmas tree. While I was shopping, Brad came home from hunting, changed clothes and left for the airport. He flew from Corinth to Tupelo to pick up his instructor and do some training. While they were training, I drove home from Tupelo and unloaded my goodies and picked up a few things around the house. While I was doing that, Brad was landing back in Corinth and I drove to the airport to meet him and drop off his extra headset (that I laid out with his first set, but he still managed to forget one set). I dropped it off, met his passenger and then left. Brad was going to take this guy up and let him take pics of the Grand Illumination from the sky (I've tried finding a website that has details and pics, but no luck...). I heard he would have had some great shots, but his camera messed up and they were ALL blurry! While he was flying, I went to my mom and dad's then to a benefit for a 19 year old with a brain tumor. While I was there, Brad called and left his wallet in the plane and he was at the gas station with an empty tank. I left and met him and filled his truck up then he went to meet someone at the airport to get his wallet. While I went back to the benefit (and stayed for about 2 hours) he was running around Lowe's and Wal-Mart getting ready for Arkansas. He made it home about 9 and I got home about 945. It was a looooooong day.
11/8 (Keep up!) I wake him up at 430 so he can get up and meet a friend to go to Arkansas to work on their blinds and clearing debris out. I head to church at 830 and he's almost to AR. After church I head home to do some SPEED-CLEANING then I head back to church for a baby shower. After that it's grocery shopping, then home to do laundry and pick up. I finished 6 loads of laundry (still need to fold and put away) and cleaned the kitchen. I celebrated/relaxed with an ice cream cone. Yum! Brad made it home about 9.
11/9 WORK. We're both free tonight so I plan on cooking supper, watching TV, and going to bed early!! Brad has something to do after work tomorrow so we'll start over with the busy part.
Still with me? Great. We're at the end!
2 comments:
I'm a little sleepy after reading this Cassie! Wow! Where do you get your energy?
My energy? I can't imagine how much you have!
Post a Comment