Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall exploded in my living room!

Ok, so Monday I decided to take down my fall things to get ready to put out my Christmas things. I really didn't want to take things down and box them up then unbox and set out new things all in the same day. Who has that much time?! So, as I was putting them all together, my nerdy side came out and I decided to make a list of the things I have and the things I want/need for next year. Amos is such a shadow that he has to be by my side at all times. I sat down in the floor and he did too! It's hard to work with him laying on top of me so I finally got him situated next to the big pile-- where he then decided it would be a good idea to try to eat all of the berries.

Looking at this pile, it doesn't seem like a lot, but trust me... it is! Probably too much for our small house, but one day we'll be in a bigger house and I will already have enough to decorate it-- or at least that's what I tell Brad! :)

Can you see him?

What about now?




No comments: