Thursday, January 7, 2010

FYI

I so bought the one and only and last box of Christmas Tree Cakes K-Mart had yesterday!! I went in to look for socks and mittens for Brad and honestly, I just happened to walk by their food section (on my way to the Christmas section) and thought... "wouldn't it be funny if they had them out since I posted about it today??" so I turned my head and WAM! there sat ONE box. They were on an end cap-- I didn't even have to walk down an aisle-- and there was one box. I dug through my purse to find my camera, because honestly, I was super pumped and tickled that they were there, but then I remembered I took my camera out THAT morning because I knew I wouldn't need it. I snatched that box up, looked for what I came to look for then proceeded to the checkout with only my Little Debbie box. The lady gave me a funny look, rang it up and sent me on my way {$1.92}. I held them close and went straight to the car. I thought about ripping the box open, but I decided not too.

After getting home, I put them on the table with the other bags of groceries I bought. While I was putting things away, Brad walked in the door and spotted them. I noticed where his eyes were looking and before I could open my mouth, he grabs that box! I then threatened his precious life and told him that when I was ready, I would share. Unfortunately, we had to start supper and then we had company come over (and I was stingy and hid them in the cabinet). Maybe tonight I'll get to eat one while watching Mercy?!?!?!


No comments: