Brad's grandmother, Mrs. Violet, cooked turkey and ham and plenty of other dishes. YUM! We all stuffed ourselves first then sat around talking and sharing stories. My mouse story seemed to be the most popular story of the night. We also talked about work (since his grandfather started the heatin and air business that now his three sons run). Finally we got off that subject and it was time for dessert. We had chocolate cake with chocolate and pecan icing, caramel pie and chocolate pie.
We didn't take many pictures, but we got a few...
Mrs. Violet and Brad's aunt Linda
Brad's granfather, Mr.Bill
This was the end to our 2009 Christmas. I took down all of my decorations today and I'm waiting on Brad to get home to put them in the shed. Not looking forward to that part, seeing as I might have bought just a tab bit more. Not sure if all of my tubs will fit back in the shed! We might have some new red and green endtables and nightstands after today. HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment