1. I've noticed Valentine's Candy and things already on the shelves. Those shelves were straight across from the Christmas shelves. Do we really need Valentine candy out this soon? I'm trying to stick to my resolutions, but that's just hard to do.
2. It's so stinking cold in north Mississippi right now. We go from warm weather to freezing cold weather in one day. People's pipes are freezing, grocery stores are being emptied, talk about snow floating around, people needing their heat worked on are coming out of the woodwork this week, etc... Today is probably the warmest it's been in about a week, maybe. It's been staying in the low 30s in the day and the single digits early in the morning and again in the afternoon. Poor Amos HATES cold weather. Have I told you the funny stories already?
3. I plan on starting the ..... dum dum dum..... Twilight books this week or weekend. My sister gave me all four plus the first movie several weeks ago. Sadly, they've only been moved once and that was because I was trying to find somewhere to put them! Ha! I'll let you know later when I start the first one. Everyone keeps saying that when you pick it up you can't put it down, and let's face it people, when do I have time to sit and do nothing but read??
4. I'm so super excited about all of my shows coming back on!! I watched Biggest Loser last night (and was not happy about the outcome). Tonight is MERCY!! Then I'll have House and maybe CSI if I stick to it. Monday, a friend told me to turn it on to the Bachelor. Let's just say those girls are CRAZY. I didn't get to finish the show, but I saw enough to know they're crazy! He's a little hottie though so I plan on watching it again just to see how things go. I have watched two seasons of Bachelor and both did NOT end the way I wanted them too so I quit, but it might be time to check it out again. Do you remember Andrew Firestone and Travis Stork (the doctor from Nashville)?? Yep, they're why I quit watching that show.
5. I JUST realized that I did NOT get ANY of THESE?!?!?!? Holy Cow! How did that happen? I am usually obsessed with that box of goodness. This should show you just how hectic things have been lately. The sad part is that I just realized it... it's the sixth day of January! How could I forget?

P.S. I honestly didn't intend on this list having "five" random things on it, but that's just what happened. Now, I've got to get back to work...

No comments:
Post a Comment