Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is for Finally

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of recent events.
First up is our third anniversary... You can read more about that here.

As you can tell, we aren't good at actually posing for pictures. Brad tends to act/pose like a four year old...
Next up is St. Patrick's Day {sort of}. Amos went to the vet for his b-a-t-h two days before S.P.D. so they spiffed him up with this cute bandana... He is worse than a child when it comes to posing. He normally turns his head, flops down like a bomb is coming in or runs off... Geez! Or... he plays dead! HA!
Last up is our trip to Tishomingo State Park...


I forced Brad to pose {actually I got ready and called him name then snapped before he could turn his head}the bridge!


the other side :) Yep, I walked across the swinging bridge {then hiked about 1.5 miles}
See the little turtle sunbathing?

Cute little bear on the way out...
Brad decided we needed a snapshot from above our heads... who knows... he's "special" like that :)
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to want to get married at that bridge!!!!