Wednesday, June 8, 2011

For the Love of Sonic


I really enjoy Sonic's Happy Hour; don't you? :) I normally order water with lemon when I go, but every now and then you just need a drink. Everything tastes better there {I think it has something to do with the ice}! I went grocery shopping on my lunch break and deliberately waited around until 2 to leave the store and head to Sonic. I ordered my first Watermelon Slush and... I love it! I can't believe it took me this long to order it! It is very sweet, but just enough of that watermelon taste!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM, makes me want one!

Too bad I had a snowcone yesterday hehehe!

Shannon said...

So, we don't have Sonic in our area, but we do get the commercials, and I think it's soooo unfair. I see all this delicious food, but I can't eat any of it. So I called Sonic one day and complained and they sent me a free t-shirt. I CAN'T EAT A T-SHIRT!!!

I think you've given me ammo for my new blog post. Thanks! :)

Cassie said...

I'd love a t-shirt, but yeah... you can't eat it! A shirt {plus commercials} would probably make the cravings worse!

My biggest "miss" about my small town is the fact that the closest Target is over 60 miles away :(