I can't believe this will be my 150th post?! That's just crazy. I started this blog not knowing what I would do with it. In fact, I didn't tell a single person I even created it until several months after just because it was a touch and go process... Now 150 posts later and I'm still trucking along!
This vacation was a much needed one on my part. My last 5 straight days off were in March 2008 {aka: my honeymoon!} and since then I've only been off 3 days in a row back in October 2009 {when Brad and I went to Maggie Valley, NC}. I forgot how nice it feels to be "free"! Now, I'm already planning my next vacation! I just checked my last pay stub and found out I have three hundred and twenty six hours of paid time off built up?!?!?!
Wow, this is getting way off track! Anyway, here are
some several pictures of our trip! I tried to narrow it down, but that's like me saying I'm not going to talk much :)
![]() |
| John Aaron & Chloe |
![]() |
| "Lou" and some of her grandkids and great-grandchild. |
![]() |
| The whole group: my mom, sister, niece, cousin, grandmother, me, and aunt! |
![]() |
| John and his mom, Aunt Shelly |
![]() |
| On the beach at 6:00am makes this girl happy! |
![]() |
| Our other cousins came to visit! Dani Paige, John Aaron, Savannah Grace and Chloe... Yes, we are a double name type of family! :) |
![]() |
| The kiddos again. The wind was nuts that day! |
![]() |
| Mammy and Chloe outside our room |
![]() |
| My sis, Courtney & her mini-me |
![]() |
| Again, the wind was terrible, but we did the best we could! |
![]() |
| Mama Lynn {Linda Lou is her name- I call her Lou} and her two daughters... |
![]() |
| Miss Prissy Pot finally posed at the end! |
![]() |
| They have a brother/sister relationship and it's too cute! They're both "only children" so it works out well for everyone :) |
![]() |
| Sisters :) |
![]() |
| Sunset is my favorite time! |
![]() |
| Little stinker! |
This was only a
few of the ones I took. I must confess, I didn't edit, crop, correct anything {as if you couldn't tell!}. Way too busy and lazy for that mess. The ones I frame will be edited, but these are SOOC. Sorry people! Just imagine they look cleaner and crisper...
No comments:
Post a Comment