It's that time again! :) I skipped out on last week's since I was a little busy... you know... on vacation!! It was wonderful! Let's move on, shall we? Talking about it just reminds me that I'm back at work :(
Make sure you link up to Jamie's blog too! I'd love to see what you're loving :)
These will be pretty self explanatory so I'm going to try to limit my words, but who am I kidding? I am a talker...
I'm loving Adam... I have always been a 5 fan, but more now than ever!
| These are actually pretty tasty {and healthy} :) |
| 25 of these = 200 calories-- You won't be able to eat all 25 in one day either! |
| Yay for summer shows!! |
| I like The Voice much more than I like AI |
| My new Tory Burch glasses! Mine are very similar to these :) |
| Finished this book on vacation... there's just something about the South. You have to read this! |
Ok, so I tried to not

5 comments:
cute glasses!
I'm pretty confident I could eat 25 off those peanut butter poppins.
:) :)
Thanks, Elizabeth! I'm pretty excited :)
Haha, they are SO good and the peanut butter doesn't taste cheap and dry so that's a big plus in my book!
I need to try these poppers...........
Kayla, I have them hidden at my desk! Remind me tomorrow on break...
Post a Comment