Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Recap

**Edited** After re-reading this, I realized I sound like a total heifer. I have edited it just a tad to make me sound less heiferish :)

Friday night was wonderful. Mom & I had Jimmy John's after work; then I relaxed all night and slept til 8 Saturday morning! I got up in time to do a little cleaning and get ready for lunch with the ladies. It was nice seeing everyone and we got to catch up. After lunch Well, Whitney and I skipped out a few minutes early and headed to watch Bridesmaids. It was pretty funny, but it had a few "uh, really?" moments. I plan to investigate the cute cop some when I have time.

We were walking out from the movie and I got a text. Brad found out he had to work Sunday so he asked me to come over so I filled up with gas and went home to start packing! I actually met Brad, his parents and his sister in Memphis to eat. We ate at Carrabba's and it was so tasty! I was proud of myself and skipped the bread! :) Then I followed Brad back to Arkansas. Normally I'd let him follow me {he drives slow}, but it was raining so hard I could barely see the white lines. I had to follow his tail lights for over ten miles doing about 35 mph!


Sunday, we hit up the laundry mat again. We almost know what we are doing now. Their instructions are not clear and it's nothing like using a regular washer/dryer. We bought some groceries then headed back to FEMA Lema. Brad napped and I read a bit of The Help. So far I am really liking it! After he finally woke up we drove to West Memphis to eat at Applebee's and finally used our gift card from Christmas :) The next thing was the rush to Petsmart! The store closes at 6 and I got there at 6:06. A guy was so very sweet and kind and let me in anyway. I told him Amos said "thanks"! I finally got home about 7:30 and did two loads of laundry. Then I sat down and watched a little TV. I ended up watching Twilight. I have the DVD, but for some reason I felt the need to watch it last night. I was up until after 11 so as you can imagine I am dragging today.

I'll leave you with pictures of my oh so exciting weekend :) Ok, so these were the only pictures I took...


I'm pretty impressed with the Purex complete sheets. Have you tried them?




The view from my chair :)

30 minute wash cycle and 35 minute dry cycle...

I'm off work tomorrow and headed southeast on Wednesday. Hope you have a wonderful week! :)


No comments: