
Today is my first time to link up with Mamarazzi, so here goes! :)
I confess that I'm eating a Big Mac tonight and I know I'll regret it.
I confess that I'm in a whiny mood today, but I hope to be out of it soon!
I confess that I have not been doing very well with my eating habits lately.
I confess that I just got back from vacation and feel like I already need another.
I confess that I'm ready to see my husby! We only see each other on weekends and it sucks.
I confess that it's Friday afternoon and I still have no idea what my weekend holiday plans are, but I'm working on it.
I confess that if you look for me tonight, I'll be chillin' on the couch in my pjs watching a movie OR chillin' in the floor with Sweet Amooster. He's not allowed on the furniture.
I confess that I'm ready for Breaking Dawn already.
I confess that I have confessed too much already.
Have a great 4th and please take a minute to remember why we celebrate this day! :)
1 comment:
About the Big Mac. That happens to me too. Then there is a period of self-loathing, then I forget why I hated myself for eating one, then I eat one again. Starts circle all over again.
Post a Comment