![]() |
| My first chiropractor appt was Tuesday and it was Heaven. Should have gone sooner! |
![]() |
| Found these little gems in a bin at Wal-Mart for 97 cents. They're so good! The next box will hang out in the frig for a while before I eat them though; I think they will be even better cold! |
![]() |
| A fan similar to this helps Amos and me stay a little cooler at night. Couldn't live without it right now! It's July. In Mississippi! |
![]() |
| Amos has had some nasty sores pop up and this stuff really helps! |
* It may or may not smell like a dead animal... in my house... it's nasty. Beyond nasty. Thank God for moms! Mine is going to clean that mess out!
* Amos is getting better at taking his vitamins and that really helps this mom out! You try forcing 3 big pills down a 190lb dog's mouth after he shuts his jaw- it's like steel!
* It's hot. Too hot. But I found this on the world wide web and now I will shut up:
“I was going to complain about how hot it is... then I realized: 1.) It isn't 109 degrees; 2.) I'm not 5,700 miles from home; 3.) I'm not dressed in a full BDU uniform & helmet and carrying 70+ lbs. of gear; and 4.) There is very little chance that anyone will shoot at me or that I might drive over a bomb in the road today! Thanks to all who serve!!”
* I must clarify that it is 109 degrees in MS, BUT you get the idea!! I'm sorry, I'm just one of those people that like to make sure things are explained. Fully.
* I'm going shopping this weekend with Kayla. I hope to find/buy a few things!
* Saturday night, a friend is having a 30th birthday party. Chad is the funniest guy you will ever meet. He has me in tears every time I see him {I cry every time I laugh}.
* The weight gain/loss thing is annoying me.
* Chloe starts school in two weeks. I am in awe. Yesterday she was still a tot in diapers running around with her mullet!
* I hope Brad gets to come in this weekend. 1) I want him to be able to go to Chad's b-day party. 2) I don't want to drive an hour to Jackson, TN, shop all day, then drive an hour home only to pack up and drive two hours to Nowhereville, AR. 3) Brad would rather come in town than stay in his tin-can.
* I've been helping my mom's church with VBS this week and I'm exhausted! We go straight home after work, change, then straight to church. If I keep going downhill, by Saturday morning I will need a swift kick to get out of bed!
* Amos still hasn't stopped shedding.
* I'm not liking the fact that Big Brother is already making me nervous! Hello! It's only week 2! I'm not happy with the fact that Jordan didn't put up Brendon and Rachel. That "red haired hyena" drives me nuts! That's Whitney's nickname for her :)
* Tomorrow is Friday!! I go back to the chiropractor! It's only 75% awkward. I know him. Knew him in high school. We were good friends. I used to pet his hair {true story, the boy has the softest hair!} and sit next to him on school trips. Oh, and we went to Prom together. I {the senior} took him {the junior} and it was fun. Anywho, awkward! But it was nice too.
* Want me to keep going? No? OK, fine, but I have a dozen more points I could use...
Happy Friday Eve!




No comments:
Post a Comment