Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WILW: Fall Part 2

Yay for hump day!! A few weeks ago I did a WILW post about fall and today I will do part 2!

Don't forget to visit here!
This will be the second brand eye roller I have tried and so far I'm loving it. Will I buy it again? Maybe. I really want to try a few others before I label one as my "favorite".
 I finally caved and jumped on the bandwagon. Yep, I joined {and now stalk/use} Pinterest. I'm loving all the ideas I'm finding. I've even started my shopping list after browsing around.

 Fall is, hands down, my favorite time of year. It's the cooler temp, colors, smells and changes that I love. Plus it kick starts the holiday season. Leaves around here have started slowing changing colors and the weather has been cooler for a day or two. It's that time!
 I love pumpkins! I haven't carved one in years, but it's on my "fall bucket list" this year.
 Now that the weather is getting cooler it's time to bring out the light jackets! I love cooler weather! I read somewhere the other day that fall is God's gift to Southerners for surviving summer. :)
 I haven't put away my flip flops yet, but I have been sporting my Toms a few times already. I love my Toms! A second pair is already on my list of "must have: fall clothes".
I'm loving this new show! It's my kind of humor and I laugh out loud almost the entire episode. I used to want to have guy roommates- I just think that would be easier than living with girls {most of my friends are guys!}
Maybe sometime soon I'll do a post about my fall line-up for this season. There's several new shows out that are good and are replacing some of my old faves {like CSI}.

I hope you all are loving something today!

4 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

I love New Girl too! Zooey is so so funny. I look forward to watching it every week!! Have a great Wednesday! :)

Cassie said...

I have heard mixed reviews about her and the show and I'm like "what?!"
Thanks, you too!

Shari said...

I'm also loving New Girl. It is definitely my kind of humor too. Great things you are loving today! :)

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express how much I LOVE New Girl! I swear I'm constantly laughing during that show!