 |
| Click here to read what others are loving today! |
What I'm Loving Today is all things Fall/Autumn related. I've never, ever been a fan of summer {except summer break in school}. Something about the heat, humidity, random showers that make the heat and humidity worse, and heat index just doesn't cut it for me. Fall is my favorite season! I've noticed more and more shops are putting out their fall clothes now and a few decorating stores are putting out all things "harvest" related. Yes, the girl in Kirkland's yesterday corrected me when I asked about the "fall" things. She asked "you mean the harvest things?" Whatevs. Moving on... most of these do not need captions, but speaking is not an option. I was born to talk/write/convey messages.
 |
| I want this. I need this. I love this. |
 |
| I would have this in a heartbeat if he wasn't so darn expensive. |
 |
| Ok, ok, this is slightly freaky looking, but I have a weakness for owls. |
 |
| Cute doormat! |
 |
| I wanted this pumpkin last year but didn't get it. |
 |
| Not exactly "harvest" but I still love it! |
 |
| Cute lantern! I love this color, but an orange one would be cute! |
 |
| I have way too many jar candles and this would make them look even cuter! |
 |
| Bath & Body Works candles are the best! |
 |
| Smells yummy- not too sweet! |
 |
| Possibly my favorite! |
 |
| Probably my 2nd favorite! |
 |
| Cuteness. Total cuteness. |
Everything but the candles are from
Kirklands. Candles are from
Bath and Body Works.
What are you loving today?
5 comments:
I love the pumpkin with the painted monogram. :) I think I'll do that this year. Carving can be too messy!
I found your blog from WILW's ... and OMG I WANT IT ALL!! Those are some great finds :) I might just have to make a stop by Kirklands :) thanks for sharing !!
Shannon, I'm not sure how long it has been since I've carved a pumpkin :( But I plan to change that this year! I'm terrible at anything crafy so I'm sure I'll end up painting it!
You're welcome, Allie! Good luck shopping! Make sure to take your $10 off $50 coupon :)
I want the owls!! OMG! Love Owls!
Heather!! I'm glad to see you're alive :)
Post a Comment