
I confess
... that instead of running into Kroger this morning I kept on driving- Jason Aldean was blaring on the radio!
... that I have had fast food one too many times this week.
... that I have been a certified heifer this week. Sorry!! I'm not sure what the funk is about, but it needs to get out of here!
I confess
... that something good happened this week {just can't tell you yet}!
... that I'm not getting excited about the good thing that just happened. It's too early! {Amos is NOT becoming a big brother}
... that I am ok with the results from last night's BB episode. A girl can change her mind, right?
I confess
... that I am going to have to start thinking about the future of the Hinkle House.
... that I need to figure out what I'm going to do with all of my furniture and belongings that are just camped out there.
... that I enjoy going to "visit" my house. I love my little house and I'll be sad when she's not a part of me anymore.
I confess
... that I'm craving junk food!
... that I skipped zumba last night. The guy was coming to work on my air conditioning unit! It is August. In Mississippi. The only thing worse than July in Mississippi is August in Mississippi.
... that I did pay the guy after he told me not to do so. I am just that kind of person! :)
I confess
... that I'm already shopping for fall clothes {haven't bought anything yet}
... that I don't want to rush this season of life away, BUT I love fall. LoVe.
... that I am itching to get out of town for a day or two.
... that I miss Oxford and need a day to visit before football season starts and all heck breaks loose. Have you been in that town on game day? Insane!
I think that is enough confessions for one day, don't you? Hope you ALL have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
Can we go on an oxford date?????????
YES!!!
Post a Comment