Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Confessional




Photobucket


I confess...
  • that I had a Mt. Dew today... and it was wonderful.
  • that I've watched {possibly} too much tv this week.
  • that I'm going to spend tonight and/or tomorrow cleaning.
I confess...
  • that I freaked out about Amos this week.
  • that is he finally feeling a little better.
  • that I feel responsible for him being sickly.
I confess...
  • that I haven't bought my mom & dad's birthday gifts yet. Mom's is tomorrow and dad's is Sunday.
  • that I have no idea what I'm getting them.
I confess...
  • that I haven't "gone off" on anyone today {either in front of them or behind their back while I'm alone in my office}
  • that I have been in a good mood most of the day {Mt. Dew high, perhaps?}
  • that I have discovered pinterest.com
  • that I have been doing some major "pinning" since then.
I confess...
  • that I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend.
  • that I've been invited to a ummm some sort of house party thingy. What was it???
  • that I have a friend's wedding reception tomorrow afternoon.
  • that I might skip it all and head to Arkansas.
I confess...
  • that I'm flipping thrilled it's Friday!! Woot Woot!! :)
Happy Friday!!!

No comments: