Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"K" is for Kindergarten

Chloe started Kindergarten Thursday, August 4th, 2011. I didn't go stalk her; I didn't cry, but thougth I might. She was such a "big girl" and "shooed" her mom right out of the room. {Much different than when her mom was in school :)}

This is her first school project and it's Squiddy the Jellyfish. She named "her" and I made her. Sort of. They do a theme every year for the first day and this year was oceans. The day before school, we ALL {Mammy, Pappy, Momma, Aunt Cassie & Chloe} sat down at the table and tried to create Squiddy. We pretty much followed the rules and this is what we got...

 Pink curling ribbon, Saran Wrap, construction paper, buttons, freakishly moving eyes, tape, glue and some lack of patience later and Squiddy was born! :)
Note to self: update and enhance craft box immediately.
I have a feeling this was an "easy" one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)