Speaking of getting people out of the house... Levi is back in New Orleans. He called Monday with bad news though. Apparently after he got back he went to bed and while he was sleeping someone tried to hot wire his truck. I'm not sure what went wrong, but the truck blew up/exploded/caught on fire. He's now in NOLA without a vehicle. I'm sure by now he has a rental car though.
Levi walked out of his house and found this...
Inside of the truck... at least his basketball survived
This Saturday dove season opens in our area. Pug and his son, Tyler, will be coming in to hunt with the guys.
Random information: I'm sitting in my office wearing my North Face Jacket-- I am THAT cold. My boss is oblivious to the fact Jan and I are both wearing jackets; of course, she's wearing a suit jacket, but I'm pulling out the winter coat! HA!
I guess there was no reason for this post except to ramble a few things. Oh, well... one day I'll have plenty of interesting information to share; just not today! :)
2 comments:
I'm so thankful Robert handles our bills...I think I would be depressed if I had to be in charge of them and budget our money. I don't even want to know!! :(
I'm glad no one was hurt - that looks BAD!
The police officers told Levi that the thief might have been burned when it caught on fire, so they were going to check the hospitals and clinic, but he hasn't heard anything else.
Post a Comment