Friday, August 28, 2009

Good News/Bad News

How or where should I start?

Good News:
Brad came home yesterday with two milkshakes.
Bad News:
He brought me vanilla instead of peanut butter b/c they told him they stopped selling peanut butter shakes! They are/were my favorite! :(

Good News:
I had a chocolate frosty from Wendy's today. I was starving for something chocolate.
Bad News:
It will be my last one for a long time. The girl informed me that Wendy's in Corinth will be closing its doors Sunday.

Good News:
Amos is no longer taking 8 pills a day!
Bad News:
It's because they weren't working!

Ok, enough with the good news/bad news! It's Friday, it is after lunch, and I only have to work 2 hours and 45 minutes until I can leave. This has been a whirlwind week. Levi has been in, we got new furniture, Amos has been sick, Brad's been working overtime, the to-do list has been growing, etc...
Tonight is my high school's first football game of the season! The Aggies will play at Adamsville, TN tonight. I would love to go IF it was a little cooler and IF Brad didn't have to work late and IF he was in a good mood from having an easy day. Who knows? We might end up going after all. You never know with us.
Tomorrow I've got a baby shower for a friend. Jade & Tyler Henry are having a little girl; her name will be Paisley. Too cute! Sunday I'm probably going to a friend's Southern Living at Home party. Brad wants me to go (to actually visit with other girls), but he doesn't realize if I go I'll probably spend money! Ha! He has had quite the week with Levi. They went to Mike's Friday night without me and went back Wednesday night to play darts. It's the busiest night of the week for Mike's. He enjoyed his bachelor time!

Friday Five
Five places I would rather be than at work:
1. Home
2. On a beach in Florida with a good book
3. In a cabin in the mountains (after the leaves have changed)
4. shopping for a new car (with someone else's money)
5. laying out next to a pool with one of those cute drinks with the umbrella in it...

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: