First off.... this sweet little girl turns one year old today! Happy Birthday Ms. Libby!! I just can't believe it's already been a year! I cannot wait to see you again!
Today is Thursday which means yesterday was Wednesday which means that I got my new furniture! They delivered it yesterday and Brad and Levi were busy bees getting it in the house and set up. I was super nervous about the furniture, but I love it. Plus we have so much more storage and our room finally looks "grown up". Ha! I forgot to take before pictures, but I took some "during" pictures and I'll get the "after" pictures sometime this weekend. We have cardboard boxes and styrofoam and little pieces of styrofoam ALL over the place. It will take a few days to get that mess cleaned up. I wasn't exactly in the mood to do it all last night.
Levi is still in town, but I think he might be going back to NOLA tomorrow. It's been great having him here... I think enchiladas are on the menu for tonight!

2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out! I am just now catching up on my "blog reading"....I've been so behind!
You're very welcome. I meant to come back and post a picture of her with that CUTE cupcake, but you see I haven't done that yet! :)
Post a Comment