Last night, Brad and I met the Wilhites and the Garvins (Tim and Brittany) at a friend's restaurant. It was close to closing time and business was slow so the cook/owner Brandon and his wife Melanie came out to chat with us. Brandon's brother, Chris and wife Michelle came in and brought their two week old boy, Hayden. He is a doll! And so tiny! He's 19 1/4" long and weighs around 5 lbs. Just tiny, but he has super long arms and legs! We sat around talking and visiting then went back home. I took care of Amos, washed my face, and went straight to bed. It was NICE.
Friday Five
1. Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She's not very secretive about her age, so I'll tell you she turned 47. Yep, I have a young mom, and I love it.
2. Today is my dad's birthday. He is very secretive about his age, but I'll tell you anyway... He turns 51 today! He says he feels much older...
3. Last Saturday was their anniversary! They have been married 28 years.
4. After work I will be going to my parents' house to help celebrate. My mother-in-law is making them a caramel cake and we plan on eating... a lot.
5. Brad just informed me that Levi is back in town. He'll be keeping Brad company while I'm at my parents. I guess I could make him go with me, but I'll be the good wife and let him have a play date with Levi! Ha! :)
#6. Ok, so I know it's called "Friday Five" but you luck out today. I just found out my new bedroom furniture will be here WEDNESDAY. :) :) :) Maybe now I should tell my husband that I ordered it... hmm... I could just wait until it gets delivered to Taylor Heating & Air and let him see it. Should be interesting. My to-do list just got a lot longer for the weekend.
Friday Five Part 2
Five things I'll be doing this weekend:
1. Telling my husband I bought a new set of bedroom furniture.
2. Cleaning out the guest bedroom so we can put our old set in that room.
3. Making a trip to the storage building.
4. Visiting with Levi while he's in town.
5. Hopefully watching my mom and dad take off, fly, and land with Brad. That's what they wanted for their birthday. I have faith in mom, but dad? $5 says he'll chicken out!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!! The weather is supposed to be nice! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment