Thanks Heather! The front half that you see was built in 1890! We hear it was an old church. It has 15' ceilings in our living room and bedroom. The rest of the house was added on in 1980. She still needs a little work on the outside, but that's just money we'll put into it and not get back :(
I'm in my late 20's and in a whole new world at the moment. I have the sweetest Mastiff named Amos Moses and the best niece anyone could ask for. I never expected to be where I am now, but I'm trying to make the best of it.
2 comments:
This is the first time I've seen Hinkle! It's so CUTE! I've seen the aerial pics of the property but not the style of the house.
Thanks Heather! The front half that you see was built in 1890! We hear it was an old church. It has 15' ceilings in our living room and bedroom. The rest of the house was added on in 1980. She still needs a little work on the outside, but that's just money we'll put into it and not get back :(
Post a Comment