H is for Happy Birthday, Hair and another Happy Birthday!!
April 9, 2011 Brad turned the big 3-0!
April 9, 2011 Brad turned the big 3-0!
This is how Brad felt about it...
Ha! In his defense, I had just woken him up and he was headed to AR {coffee in hand}. Plus he didn't want to pose. Oh well! You only turn 30 once, right? Well, maybe if you're a man. Women get to be any age twice-- just keep reading!
Ha! In his defense, I had just woken him up and he was headed to AR {coffee in hand}. Plus he didn't want to pose. Oh well! You only turn 30 once, right? Well, maybe if you're a man. Women get to be any age twice-- just keep reading!This is what happened when I asked him to pose with me. I wish I would have gotten to prepare somewhat, but he was only willing to do one picture in the 40mph wind! I started not to post it {for obvious reasons}, but it's the only one I got and I will just have to deal with it. :)
Next up... April 28, 2011
I decided enough was enough and I had my hair CUT. Around 7 inches to be exact.
I should have tried to get a better "after" shot, but let's face it... I was busy and tired and just didn't feel like it! Ha! I did take pics of the back, but they didn't turn out well. First off, the lighting wasn't working and secondly, my mirror is small and high off the ground {I was on my tippy-toes taking this}.
Ta-da!
Monday, May 2, 2011 Brad and I celebrated my 27th birthday. It was a day early, but Brad had to go back to Arkansas. The only reason he isn't in this picture is because he was running late getting back from town and I was ready to put on my pjs and wash my face. I never claimed to be a girly girl!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011- I turned 27 {or as I like to call it, 26.2}
I came home to balloons on my "apartment". Oh, the windows on the left with the white blinds... that's my bedroom and the French doors lead to my living room. I promise to post pictures soon. I have a few things left on the ol' to-do list.
I can NOT get this picture to turn?! This was the end of the sidewalk leading from the driveway/apartment to Mom and Dad's.



Next up... April 28, 2011I decided enough was enough and I had my hair CUT. Around 7 inches to be exact.
I should have tried to get a better "after" shot, but let's face it... I was busy and tired and just didn't feel like it! Ha! I did take pics of the back, but they didn't turn out well. First off, the lighting wasn't working and secondly, my mirror is small and high off the ground {I was on my tippy-toes taking this}.Ta-da!
Monday, May 2, 2011 Brad and I celebrated my 27th birthday. It was a day early, but Brad had to go back to Arkansas. The only reason he isn't in this picture is because he was running late getting back from town and I was ready to put on my pjs and wash my face. I never claimed to be a girly girl!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011- I turned 27 {or as I like to call it, 26.2}
I came home to balloons on my "apartment". Oh, the windows on the left with the white blinds... that's my bedroom and the French doors lead to my living room. I promise to post pictures soon. I have a few things left on the ol' to-do list.
I can NOT get this picture to turn?! This was the end of the sidewalk leading from the driveway/apartment to Mom and Dad's.


Chloe ran to me when I got home and yelled "Happy Birthday Aunt Cassie!!! I spelled it wrong. I spelled your name wrong!!!" Ha! Bless it. S's are tough for everyone, right?! :)
Ice Cream Cake!!!
Love the flower though...








No comments:
Post a Comment