Crossing the dam in Pickwick {aka Pickywicky in Brad's vocabulary}
This little set up was there... do you see the tiny boat next to the HUGE boat?
Before I could check out the boat, Brad had me check out the planes! So I snapped a pic and pretended to pay very close attention...
Boat time! Look how itty bitty? {and completely not safe in my book} I'm not quite sure where Brad's legs would fit in this thing. {Sidenote: this was our conversation: Brad, stand by the baby boat and let me take your picture. Brad: "Uh, why?" Me: "Because weeee BLOG and I need it!" He said "I have no idea what you're talking about" and I said "just do it!!" :)}
The daddy boat! It was huge-- can you see the man walking by at the end? It was three times as long as the Ford hauling it! {Brad was done posing at this point...}
Ultra-glider something er other...
See, that's why I told you about the rain... because there weren't any planes at the fly-in. They didn't want to "fly-in" to the rain! Next stop... the dam again!
Monday, the second, Brad didn't have to work so he stayed in MS and we had movie night! He surprised me with movie candy {FYI: the Goobers were the only candy I liked, but hey... he tried! A for effort, babe!}. We watched Little Fockers and laughed some and were bored to tears during the other 80% of the movie.
2 comments:
LOL!!!! Brad is probably STILL wondering what "we blog" means, LOL!
I tried to explain in detail, but all he "heard" in his own mind was "you put all of our junk on the internet for other people to read?!"
Post a Comment