Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is my first What I'm Loving Wednesday post {and maybe not my last} so hang in there with me until I am somewhat making sense :) HA!

First up... what I'm loving today is... my new Tom's! I have been looking for these for a while now {apparently Ash in a size 6 1/2 to 7 is popular} and I finally got them last week! I wore them Saturday for the first time and loved them. I'm a flip flop kind of gal and these were right up my alley. Now, I want more!
 Next up are these linen drawstring pants... I am really loving these pants, but not loving the price tag :( NY and Co, if you are listening I'd really like you to put them half off ASAP, please and thank you!
 I am loving this new green tank that is on it's way to my doorstep! I tried it on in the store last week, but decided to order if off their website {along with a new swimsuit, but that will NOT be talked about just yet}
 I'm loving the fact that Monday is Memorial Day and I don't have to work!
I'm also loving the fact that we have such brave and courageous men and women risking their lives for us!
Happy Memorial Day!!

 I am loving these Rainbows! I got my first pair in May of 2007 and they are still in great condition. I wear them all the time. They are so comfy. I ran into a shoe store the other day and saw these. Now, I'm trying to save money and be the good wife, but I really want these! We'll have to see...
 I am loving that there is sunshine in the forecast. We have had such nasty weather lately {tornadoes, floods, freakish highs and lows}. We have more nasty weather in the forecast for tonight, but then clear skies until next week!!
 I am loving the Sonic Double Stuf Oreo Blast. It is like eating a tiny piece of Heaven. It's a limited edition so run, don't walk, to your nearest Sonic and try one! {Kayla and I have created Sweet Saturday since we're all into eating healthy the other 6 days. This was my "sweet" treat on Saturday}.  
 I am loving that I'm finally getting to watch this movie tomororw night! I loved the book {and Something Blue} so I can't wait to see the movie. I KNOW that the movie is never as good as the book, but I think it will still be a good movie}.
I think that's about all I can think of for now! I do love my sweet husband and Mr. Amooster, but I'll save those for another day :) Happy Wednesday!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I linked up with Jamie's blog for the first time today too! Hope you keep linking up on Wednesdays!

Anonymous said...

YAAY! I'm so glad you made WILW post! =)

You got me wanting your Tom's...

and you KNOW what I thought of when I saw those linen pants..
"I THINK I WANT TO TRY THEM ON!!!"

hahaahah!

Cassie said...

Thanks Rachel! Maybe I'll stick to it! Blogger has been very annoying lately though :(

Kayla, I am fairly certain I will be getting the brown ones. Maybe Brad will take pity on his very strict budget wife and give me some moolah after we sell the plane?! :) I really do want to try them on, but then I'll love them and want them more. Yes, I realize that isn't exactly what you mean, but... hahaha

Kit said...

I LOVE toms! I have so many pairs!!!

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Heather said...

interesting post Cassie! I love to read stuff like this! You have me wanting to finally start blogging...hmmm....

Cassie said...

Heather, you need to start! It's free therapy :)