1. I'm having lunch tomorrow with my "Bunco girls". We used to meet once a month at someone's house to eat and play Bunco. Before long it was more like chatting and a round or two of Bunco. Now we only meet to eat! HA! And chat :) In fact, we haven't all gotten together since last fall. Pretty much everyone in the group is either married or a mom or both or some sort of busy so it's hard for all of us to get together. Tomorrow should be fun since we'll have plenty to talk about :)
2. After lunch, Whitney and I are headed straight to the theater. We've narrowed it down to Bridesmaids or Fast Five. Chick-flick comedy or Vin Diesel? We.cannont.decide. It's Vin, people?! Whit and I both have a love for Vin. What girl doesn't? His voice, his skin, his perfectly bald head... I wont' tell you how long it took me to google pictures of him; just couldn't decide...
![]() |
4. Let's hope Brad can come in; our grass is in desperate need of mowing! Other than that, Hinkle is pretty well maintained. Now if only I could keep the apartment clean! :)
5. I hope to fit in my Sweet Saturday this weekend. I've been thinking about another Sonic Double Stuf Oreo blast since it's only here for a limited time, a Rolo McFlurry {never had one}, Jimmy John's ice cream again, or a sno-cone. Maybe Brad can help me decided!

2 comments:
OREO. OREO. OREO.
Not that I've had one.. but I'm living through you!
I vote Bridesmaids. But then again, I have a girlie crush on Kristin Wiig and no crush on Vinny D. ;)
Post a Comment