Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Yep, it's Wednesday already?! I'm still off track from the 4 day work week last week. Next week will only be a 2 day work week and the week after that will be a 3 day. I will really be confused after that! Anywho, back to the main topic today... What I'm loving Wednesday!

 Don't forget to check out Jamie's blog today!

I'm loving that we sold Snoopy last week! She was only advertised for about two weeks when we got the call! I'm going to miss her, but that's one more thing I can mark off my list :)
 I'm loving the fact that this time next week the ladies of my family (plus John Aaron) will be headed back to the beach! This picture was taken in the summer of 2009! That's my sister, Courtney, my mom, Chloe and me. I can't get over how much Chloe has changed since then!
 I'm loving these things right now! And they're whole grain?!
 I'm loving the regular Lunchables too; I may or may not choose my Lunchable depending on what cookies are offered! :)
 I'm loving my new swimsuit top. Yes, I went with my first ever tankini, but hopefully I won't be wearing it long. I'd love to get back into my regular swim attire, but I'm just not that brave yet! Gaining ten pounds makes you reconsider your beach outfits :)
 I'm loving these little things too! They're two {of three} of the swimsuits I bought Chloe for this summer.

 I'm also loving this face wash. I'm  normally a Clean & Clear kind of gal, but I picked up some Olay last month and I think I'll stick with it.
 Last {but NOT least}, I'm loving that view! I'll be seeing it next week! :) {Can you tell I'm excited? I haven't been on vacation since December 2009!}


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a big WOOT WOOT for our beach trips!

Kristen said...

I love lunchables!! So many variations too!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Rebecca said...

Yum! I love lunchables! The nachos were always my favorite :)

Come link up tomorrow for Thankful Thursday and let us know what you're thankful for this week!
http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that still eats them. I sort of feel old when buying them, but then I get over it :)

Kayla, I'm so.beyond.thrilled. that I get out of this place for a few days! The fact that it's the beach just makes it even better...