I was busy this weekend though! Friday night rounded out a week of VBS at my mom's church. Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how I felt after it was over! Saturday, Kayla and I met up and went shopping in Jackson, TN. Our first stop was Trees N Trends and I was so disappointed! :( If you were in the mood for patio furniture then you were in luck. Those of us not shopping for that was definitely out of luck. We'll definitely have to go back this fall. Next up was Hobby Lobby and it didn't disappoint! Kayla was shopping for Minnie Mouse items for her niece's first birthday and we found several things. I also picked up a few things that were not on my list, but oh, well... Now if only I could find somewhere to put that pillow!! :) A few other places were Ulta {nail polish x 2}, Bed Bath & Beyond {hangers}, Dress Barn, Rue 21, Old Navy, Grass Monkey {two scarves}, Target, {two dresses & earrings} Dollar Tree and a party store. I'm not 100% sure that this is the complete list though! :) We rounded out our shopping trip with Steak N Shake! Yummy to my tummy! Eight hours after we left going, we returned home. Eight hours! It was super fun though! {Minus the part about me finding a lost little boy crying and terribly upset in Target. I really wanted to slap his mother, but I didn't. Heifer}
Brad got in from Arkansas right before I got home. We cleaned up and headed to a friend's 30th birthday party. Chad is the funniest guy you will ever meet. I call him sometimes when I'm having a bad day and he will have me rolling in tears in less than 5 minutes. In fact, one time I was laughing/snorting/crying so hard two people from around my office came in to check on me!
Sunday was an interesting day! We started it off at church, followed by lunch at Pizza Hut. I wish Brad didn't have such a love for PH, but oh well. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, but Pizza Hut buffet is not. Anywho, it wasn't that bad. After we ate, we headed to our house to check on this AND to show it to a lady. A lady that never showed. I called; she didn't answer OR call me back. Heifer. We waited around 2 hours. In the mean time, we both took naps. Brad really does miss that enormous, leather recliner! I miss my couch as well, but it's all for a good cause, I suppose :) We headed back to the apartment and relaxed for a bit. Then we headed back to town to eat at a local steak house then home to bed because 3:20 am comes reallllly early!
This morning, I feel like a zombie. Amos kept me up most of the night and then I had to get up early with Brad. Then I could not go back to sleep {Amos was whining/crying}. Ugh! Zumba is going to kick my tail tonight- it's been two weeks and I haven't stayed the least bit active in those two weeks!
Hope you had a great weekend!
1 comment:
I had a blast Saturday!!!
Post a Comment