Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Be sure to stop by and visit Jamie's blog to find out what everyone else is loving today!

I am loving the fact that two week from today, I will be headed to the Sunshine State. WOO to the HOO! :) 

 I'm loving these too! They hit the spot when you are looking for something sweet and chocolate!
 I'm all about some food these days {or so it seems on here?!}. I am a huge peanut butter fan and recently bought my first jar of Reese's peanut butter. It's very creamy and smooth and tastes great with marshmallow cream!
 I'm loving this little cute thing for Chloe. Cross your fingers I can find it in the store tonight when Kayla and I go shopping!
 This one is cute too! I'm not a huge fan of pink, but Chloe is so I'll look for this one too!
 I'm loving this sweet thing! He has a birthday coming up soon {June 19}!
 Last week was John Aaron's last day of school. His class put on a musical program so we went to watch. I'm loving my sweet grandmother, favorite boy cousin, John Aaron and little miss priss in the front. She and JA have become very close lately! He loves the roll as "big brother" and she loves the attention!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad I bragged on those brownie's so much?

I hope we find her that suit. I love it!!!

Cassie said...

Yes! They hit the spot :)

Me too! I hit up The Children's Place at lunch and no luck...

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, those mini brownies sound amazing! Definitely going to remember that. :) Love the bathing suits too, especially the second one.

Happy Wednesday!

Shannon said...

New follower here! Anyone who has chocolate and peanut butter in a "love" list is cool by me. :)

Looking forward to reading!

www.theshannonjig.blogspot.com