Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Don't forget to link up today!

This weekend I was forced lucky enough to visit the great Natural State again. If you're keeping count, that is 3 out of 4 weekends in June. Brad didn't have to work Sunday so we drove to West Memphis and ate Cracker Barrel! Yum yum!
 The entire drive there I was telling Brad how I just could.not.wait for my pecan pancakes {even though I was upset at myself for eating so badly the previous week}, BUT they have a new menu with multi grain pancakes so I ordered those instead! I'm loving them! :) This isn't my picture {Brad would have died if I would have whipped out my camera right there in the restaurant}, but that's almost exactly what my plates looked like. I didnt eat it all... don't worry :)
Loving the multi-grain!
  I'm loving my crazy family too. Yes, we all have men in our lives, but they weren't invited :) I'm not sure what we'll do when John Aaron gets older. Ha! :)
 I'm loving this man {and he loves me; he just doesn't show it on camera}and those gosh awful gold aviators with the forehead piece. I promise he doesn't wear those in public. And yes, that's my zebra CD holder... I got it as a gift when I was in high school!

I'm loving my first vanilla malt from Sonic. I've always wanted to try it, but I am SO NOT GOOD at trying new things. I even looked up the difference between a milkshake and a malt {side note: what would I do without Google??}. Someone commented on a thread that it tasted like a Whopper. You got my vote!

Look at the awesome cup it came in :)
 Chloe's recital was Saturday. I left right after it was over and headed west. She did SO well during her songs and her solo. I was so proud of her!! I'm loving that my little Clo-Monster has really grown out of her shell since she started dance.
She thinks she's big stuff! :)

What are you loving? Tell me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME WANT MALT!!!!

Courtney said...

I LOVE Cracker Barrel!!! Yummy

Cassie said...

You have to try it, Kayla!

Me too, Courtney. I could eat there often so I guess it's a good thing the closest one is 50 miles away!