Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess...

that I haven't been doing so well with my eating habits this week.
that I am ready for the weekend.
that I am curious to see how tomorrow night goes {Jenessa's "Girls Night Out"}

I confess...

that I'm ready to be home, in my pajamas, and eating orange sherbet a healthy snack.
that Amos has been slightly neglected this week.
that my apartment has been slightly neglected this week. Definitely in need of a deeeeep cleaning.

I confess...

that no such "deeeeeep cleaning" will take place this weekend. Way too much to do!
that I'm behind on Big Brother, but I will catch up tonight... along with Suits {who else loves that show?}
that I'm already planning my next unhealthy meal! Some days a greasy burger and fries makes everything better. Get used to it!
that I've done some slight damage while shopping the last few weeks! :)

I confess...

that my "baby" will start Kindergarten next week and I might cry. When did she get old enough to start school??
that I might be late for work the day my niece starts Kindergarten. I will have to stalk her and take pictures, won't I??

And lastly, I confess that my frig looks like this...

What? You don't keep lumps of coal in your frig?
And newspapers? And coffee??



I Someone may or may not have accidentally turned the refrigerator completely off last week?!?! Apparently, coffee, charcoal, and coffee are rumored to absorb any nasty smells. We shall see!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you explained the coal, newspaper and coffee in the fridge...my interest was definitely piqued! I love your blog! :)

Cassie said...

Thanks! We checked this weekend and the frig only smells like coffee now! YAY! :)